Re: [TR] A question about dash guages (74 TR6)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] A question about dash guages (74 TR6)
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:36:35 EDT
Mark,
Was this the TR4 with CT# something like CT22222 ?
My computer crashed a few years back during the time I was talking to someone
waiting for CT22222 to be prepped by Triumph Only.. (never regained the lost
address)..
Was this your car? Anyone know who owns TR4 CT22222 ? Was Signal red last
time I saw it.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

When I had Triumphs Only get my TR4 running again, I was relieved to
see that the car was running at 185. When I checked later,
someone at Triumpsh Only had just stuck a resistor inline coming out
of the temperature sensor.
- -Mark

===     http://www.vtr.org