Re: [TR] Noise canceling headphones

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Noise canceling headphones
From: Bob <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:39:34 -0500
On Saturday 12 December 2009 05:41:28 pm Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/11/2009 6:36:37 PM Central Standard Time,
>
> auprichard@comcast.net writes:
> > The good news is my hardworking wife bought me a TR 250 to keep me amused
> > while I search for another job.
> >
> > The bad news is she wants to know how much money I spend on it.
> >
> > Reminds one of the definition of mixed emotions - when you see your
> > mother-in-law disappear over a cliff......in your newly restored
> > Triumph........
>
> My wife used to resent the time I spent working on my cars until her sister
> divorced her philandering husband.  After that she's just happy I'm in the
> garage and not the bar.
>
> Dave

Dave,

Maybe TW should have put his spare time restoring a few Triumphs over the
years. He has the $ and seems to have a lot of energy!
Couldn't resist.

Now that the kids are all gone, my wife really looks forward to the drives
with the top down in the summer. The only grief I get is when the credit card
bill is on the high side. But once my 3rd and final restoration is complete,
that should end.

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net