Re: [TR] Noise canceling headphones

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Noise canceling headphones
From: Loumetelko@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:06:38 EST
In a message dated 12/13/2009 5:31:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

My first two resorations (TR6 and TR8) took me 1 1/2  years.  This TR3 was
started about 4 years ago and it is still not  finished.  But it is also
the
most thurough restoration I've  done.

I need to get it finished.

I have always admired Dave Massey's selection (TR3, TR6  & TR8), as those
models represent IMO the best of the three body  styles during Triumph
production from 1953 to the end in  1981.
Lou Meteko
Auburn, Indiana

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net