[TR] Silly season...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Silly season...
From: T S Hardy <t.s.hardy@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:46:36 +1300
Hi Listers...
   I'd just like to pass on my sincerest Best Wishes to ALL listers for a
fantastic Christmas and prosporous 2010.
  I get some fabulous tips from the corespondence, and enjoy EVERYTHING that
is contributed.
  Down here in New Zealand, the temperature today is around 24, and we have
blue skies, and for a change..NO WIND!!
        Was up at New Plymouth over the weekend to attend a Fleetwood Mac
concert. It rained all night, but who cares?!! FABUOUS, and then some.... Have
a good one people......Regards...Trev. Hardy.... 90% TR4A

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net