Re: [TR] Silly season...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Silly season...
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:19:45 -0500
for the anal...
actual formula is
from C to F    temp/5 * 9 +32
from F to C    (temp - 32) / 9 * 5 + 32
one of those few things I remember from high school

24 / 5 =4.8 * 9 = 43.2 + 32  =  75.2

The '3 is at the painters.  he is cleaning/degreasing today; first two coats
tomorrow.  Then we see how good my body work is.

It will be finished probably late next week but not coming home until in the
new year.

Talk about excited....   Not the restoration from He*** experienced by
Oliver - but it is now going into year #9 of a three year plan....

To all - have a very Merry Christmas or very Happy Hanukah.

Carl - Tampa
1961 TR3A TS81802LO
Body Off Restoration
Completion Date: NATC 2010