PVGP mini

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, VSCCA_Newsgroup@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: PVGP mini
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:11:43 -0500
I was asked to clarify the Mini group. It is ALL YEARS,         BMW hopes
to bring a couple of the new SCCA spec cars they are building. This is one
of the groups that will have more than one drivers meeting.
  We are also having a basic 0 tolerance rule at PVGP this year. If you are
driving over the top, to be decided by me and/or the track officials you
will not get a quite talking to but you will be told to put your car on the
trailer then and there. After review of some of the incidents at PVGP this
year some drivers were put on suspension from PVGP for a minimum of one
year, some more.
  Ralph Steinberg
VSCCA Race Chair PVGP