Brake master cylinder

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake master cylinder
From: "Bob Kraeuter" <Kraeuter.Bob@oscsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:15:46 -0500

This should be a simple one. I've rebuilt the brake master cylinder and power
booster and I'm in the process of mounting them on the car. In the instruction
sheet for the power booster rebuild kit there were three different
configurations for attaching the master cylinder to the booster. In the first
the master cylinder bolts right up to the booster, but in the other two there
were O-rings between the two units. I can't remember whether or not I removed an
O-ring when I unbolted the master cylinder.

I think that the TR6 configuration contains no O-rings. There isn't one pictured
in the TRF catalog. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks,

Bob K
'72 TR6