Vacuum Parts needed

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vacuum Parts needed
From: pmachold <pmachold@fcgint.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 20:34:06 -0500
I was working on the vacuum system for my TR250 tonight and broke the
little pipe that connects the intake manifold to the bypass units on the
carbs and to the little valve under the carbs.  Does anyone have a spare
pipe that they are willing to sell or know of anyone that might help?

Thanks in advance.

Peter Macholdt
68 TR250

Peter Macholdt                    HealthAnswers/ FCG Intl
Vice President                    Suite 503
(215) 321-2360                    301 Oxford Valley Road
(603) 925-3050 FAX                Yardley, PA 19067