RE: To buy or not to buy

To: "Stephen Flaherty" <TR818iS@iol.ie>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: To buy or not to buy
From: "Gabriel Ige" <gige@global-merchants.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:55:49 -0800
I haven't bought the car you story will make me rush out to buy it. In fact,
after deciding to buy the car, another guy met there offering the seller and
additional $500 to sell it to him. Lucky me, he already pocketed my money
and I got my title.

Now I am considering keeping the engine and selling the body as I am not
sure I will be up to the task of building this thing from ground up. I have
one already and I am well pleased with it. The price is what attracted me to
this other one.
Gabriel