Windscreen Frame Removal

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windscreen Frame Removal
From: "Page, Bob" <Bob.Page@delta-air.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 03:04:10 -0500
I am removing my windscreen frame in preparation to replace my upper
crashpad.  However after removing and loosening the appropriate hardware, I
can't get the posts to be release from the brackets.  I'm sure they have
never been touched before and also taking into consideration the sealant
effect on the frame itself, I figured it would be resistant to removal but
this is silly.  Does anyone have any suggestion or procedures that might
help

Bob Page