Re: Christmas Wish?

To: thebrinkers@home.com (The Brinkers)
Subject: Re: Christmas Wish?
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 16:12:52 -0800 (PST)
Mike---As a matter of fact there was two TR related gifts under my
Christmas Tree. One was a warm, red, Club Crew Neck sweatshirt with an
embroidered "6-PACK TR6 Club" on it, available thru the Triple-C Motor
Accessories that one of our members heads up. Thanks, Jeff...

Not of interest to most 6 owners, but certainly to me was the second
gift of "How To Build & Power Tune the SU Carburettor," as written by
Des Hammill and published by VELOCE Publishing Co.
The  SU is closely related to the ZS carb, both using the Constant
Depression method of controlling air and fuel. I've already devoured
it's contents, and now I have to go back and try to understand it
better. It goes way beyond what is found in the Haynes manuals on carbs,
which is only meant to service the stock applications of either carb.
I'm thrilled that Mrs. Claus found this book for me!
(and the nice 6-PACK 'shirt', too.)

Dick Taylor
'73