Re: Christmas Wish?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Christmas Wish?
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 19:05:56 -0800 (PST)
Just a quick thought.  The biggest header primary pipes don't always
equal more power.  Varying diameters of primary pipes can change the
location (within the rev range) and size of the power/torque curve.
The biggest diameter header pipes may not always be the best for your
needs.  At least, that's what I understand is the case with naturally
aspirated engines.  Does this change when forced induction is added?

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6