clutch fork taper pin removal update

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch fork taper pin removal update
From: Jim Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:09:19 -0500
Thanks to all for the help!  I couldn't get the shaft and fork to move
to a point where I could use a punch to tap out the remaining piece of
the pin.  I used the old hacksaw trick and presto.  Now I can put the
remaining piece of the shaft in a vise and tap out what's left of the
taper pin in order to save the fork.

Sorry about the weather forecast from Florida. Just remember when you
guys up north are enjoying the summer my LBC doesn't get out much except
in the evenings cause it's too darn Hot down here and I don't have AC.

--
Jim Henningsen
75 TR6