Re: TR 250 Hood release cable keeps pulling out

To: nmoran@freitaslaw.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 250 Hood release cable keeps pulling out
From: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:18:49 -0500
Neil,

Here is yet some more advice buddy.
i actually have had a cheap handle BREAK off and freaked out!
luckly i was able to put vise grips on the cable to opent he darn bonnet.
anyway, sounds like you are getting good advice and i just wanted to through
in a wonderful tip from the VTR site.
go to: http://www.vtr.org/maintain/stuck-bonnet.html

cheers!

-james