re: Subject: First Outing of 2001

To: john.brubaker@us.pwcglobal.com
Subject: re: Subject: First Outing of 2001
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:49:03 EST
John

Yes there is a VTR club in Richmond, VA. It is the Richmond Triumph Register
- we are also a chapter of the 6Pack and TRA local center. We are a 130
family strong club that was created in 1988. We meet at 7:30pm on the 2nd
Thursday of each month at Stony Point School. Call me if you need directions.
We would love to have you join us!

Every May we put on our British Classic Car Meet at the Meadow at the
Boulders. This year's event is on May 6th. Check our website at
www.richmondtriumphregister.com for more information, calendar of events,
club application, etc.

Also there is safety in numbers, at present we have 7 TR250s owned by RTR
members. We can help if you have any problems.

Ken Nachman
President
Richmond Triumph Register
804-527-1515