Re: K&N air filter oil

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: K&N air filter oil
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:35:19 -0500
   OK, I give up !!!! Uncle, Uncle !!!! Sheeesh, I'll pay the damn money
and get the foolish stuff  !!!  One more jar of snake oil to sit on the
shelf. However, if I don't, and my brand new  motor blows up, I'll feel
just
a tad silly............
   I did notice that I got no responses from any other Yankees advising
me to buy it. But then, perhaps they're too busy replacing rings and
honing cylinders............and re-reading last weeks
newspaper........    : > )
   Thanks for the help,
  Kevin
Cape Cod, Ma.
PS  just returned from NAPA with a whole filter recharge kit (cleaner
and oil). If I knew it was only 9 bucks and change I wouldn't have
sent the first post.........lesson learned, til next time ..