Re: Different Brake Fluid Twist

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor), ktnkt@cape.com (KTnKT)
Subject: Re: Different Brake Fluid Twist
From: Neil Beesley <neil.beesley@netconnect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:53:12 +0000
I'm pretty sure I remember reading that the RR system was derived from
Citroen's hydropneumatic suspension system, and being a bit of a Citroen
fan too (I know, odd combination) I've worked on a couple of those in the
past - and I believe the seals in them have to be specially designed to
cope with LHM hydraulic fluid.

If I'm right, I do know that some time back a rusty suspension fluid pipe
collapsed under pressure on our Citroen, and the green stuff was squired
out - and it actually reacted with and rotted the surface of our road - so
I wouldn't like to guess what it'd do to Triumph brake seals..!! ;-)

Neil