Re: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?

To: jrhauser@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:00:06 -0500
Hi John,

I haven't used them but I believe their warranty included their people
coming to your place to replace the engine if it is proven to be faulty.
If I were going this route I think they would be the ones to trust.

Goor Luck,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club"

===========================

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:33:46 -0500 "John Hauser" <jrhauser@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Hi All,
> I was wondering if any of you have purchased a rebuilt TR6 engine
> from the
> Roadster Factory or have sent yours in to be rebuilt? And if you are
>
> satisfied with their work?
> I hope this question is appropriate.
>
> Thanks,
> John
> P.S....I don't work for them, just spend alot of money there!
>
> John Hauser
> 1974 Triumph TR6--French Blue
> 1999 Corvette Convertible--Navy Blue Metallic
> --Sunny Florida--

Thanks,
Jay Welch - Abington, MA
1971 TR6 project