Re: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?

To: jrhauser@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rebuilt Engine from Roadster Factory?
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:33:09 EST
John-

I had my TR6 engine rebuilt by TRF and am very satisfied. I know of others
who have TRF rebuilt engines and all to my knowledge are satisfied. Their
warranty is unmatched.

I am more comfortable with someone building my engine that does it every
day/week. I know the guys who rebuild the engines and they have years of
experience with these engines.

I had what I thought was a problem with the engine after the rebuild and took
it to TRF for inspection. It had a strange noise that I KNEW was coming from
the engine. On closer inspection, TRF discovered that I had left the fan off
the alternator and that caused the noise. It had earlier been diagnosed by a
reputable British car restoration shop as an internal engine problem from the
TRF rebuild. That convinced me that TRF has the greater experience and
ability to do the job.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 2/19/2001 9:34:57 AM Central Standard Time,