Re: Painting the grill

To: d@seanet.com
Subject: Re: Painting the grill
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:42:50 -0000
Don:

Thanks for your quick reply.  I'll be able to stop at the hardware store on
the way home tonight and pick up the spray paint.  I just picked up the
grill and, other than removing the center bar, there will not be much more
prep; just wiping it down with some mineral spirits or acetone.
Incidentally, the grillwork appears to be aluminum while the outside frame
is made of steel and is brazed together at the corners.

I can recommend a great bead blaster in Woodinville if any Seattle area
Listers are interested.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
Woodinville, WA