RE: Hardtop Seals

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardtop Seals
From: Jim Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 11:43:49 -0500
Hi, I am in the same boat. No one has the side window seals available
for the hardtop.  Does anyone have a nice set they are willing to sell?
Thanks
Jim
Kissimmee, FL 34746

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:40:59 -0800
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: TR6 hardtop window seals SUCCESS!

I just wanted to thank all those on the list who helped me in securing a

set of seals for the side windows on my TR6 hardtop.  I greatly
appreciated
Doug Braden at Doug's Parts and Scott Harper at Team Triumph for
offering a
very helpful hand.  Finally and most importantly, thanks to fellow
lister,
Frank B for digging into his spares and offering up a NOS pair of seals.

Once again this list has proven it's worth by providing a forum where
one
can get in contact with the help and/or parts they need to keep that LBC
on
the road.

Thanks.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 CP51649 ... with a freshly painted hardtop ready for the
upholsterer.

--
Jim Henningsen
email:jdhenn@cfl.rr.com