Trailer Hitch

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer Hitch
From: "Dale Katzfey" <dkatzfey@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:55:10 -0500
I would like to put a Class 1 trailer hitch on the TR6 with a reciever.  Has
anyone done this?  Is there a standard hitch that requires only minor mods to
work?  Or is this a straight custom hitch.  I live in the Dayton OH area and
if anyone know who does this, please let me know.  I'm a sailor and think it
would be great to have fun driving the 6 to the lake, have fun sailing and
have fun driving home.  It would be heaven.  The boat weighs less than 500lbs
with a tounge weight of less tha 50 lbs.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dale
74 TR6
58 MGA Coupe