re: Gear Oil GL4 GL5

To: 6 Pack Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Gear Oil GL4 GL5
From: Jim Henningsen <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 20:50:43 -0500
Thanks to all on the list, once again, for the help!!!!  Thanks to you
guys and gals I got the web site for Red Line oil, (WWW.REDLINEOIL.COM)
called them, and found a dealer 5 miles from my house that I didn't even
knew existed.  Great!!!  Now to whip out the credit card.  But the LBC
is worth it, isn't it???
P.S.  I have a new baby added to the family this past week!!!!! Don't
laugh, it's a 1980 30th anniversary TR7 convertible.  My goal in life is
to own one of each TR models.  Could there be a more noble of goal?
Thanks again, now if I could just find those TR6 hardtop side seals.
Jim

--
Jim Henningsen
email:jdhenn@cfl.rr.com