GL-5 Tranny fluid

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: GL-5 Tranny fluid
From: mjmullin@juno.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:13:44 -0500
Listers:

I believe I talked to a Valvoline tech person regarding the idea that
GL-5 addative corrode brass g-box parts.  He indicated to me that the
fluid would have to get pretty hot to start corroding parts.  Did a parts
supplier selling GL-4 introduce the idea brass parts corroding?   Anyway,
I play it safe with the GL-4, and have heard good things about the use of
Redline's products in British Cars.

Matt Mullin
CC 28040 LO
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!