manifold pipe?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: manifold pipe?
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:40:32 -0500
Help!
        I need the wisdom of my fellow TR6 owners. As I now have my intake &
exhaust manifold removed. (carb rebuild) I am looking at the manifold
pipe that runs from the lower portion of the water pump to the lower
rear of the block (Connects to the intake manifold).
        Moss lists a part #635-095. The problem is Moss details that it is only
for the TR6 thru 1971. The listing for the one I need (1976) has no part
# along with it saying N/A.
        It appears in the Moss catalog that the early one #635-095 would work?
Has anyone tried to use the early one one a late TR6?
        I have had no leaks with the one I now have (not pretty though). It
appears, with my manifolds removed it would be a smart move to replace
this lower manifold pipe.
        I also plan to replace the nut #635-150 & sleeve #635-160. Are these
also correct?
        Thanks in advance
Bob Greene
76 TR6
73 Spit
Cape Cod British Car Club

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rgreene.vcf]