Re: manifold pipe?

To: rgreene@whoi.edu
Subject: Re: manifold pipe?
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 19:34:36 -0000
Bob:

I just finished installing my manifolds after rebuilding the carbs.  (Units
were bead blasted and the exhaust manifold heat painted.  I'm thoroughly
excited about putting the carbs back on and, hopefully, actually driving my
car this week!)

I put on a new water pump/manifold pipe in the Fall on my '69 TR6.  I
ordered the stainless steel pipe from Moss Motors and also replaced the nut
and brass sleeve.  The original pipe was starting to deterioriate at the
heater hose junction.  The Moss pipe should work on your car as well.

Best of luck,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L
Woodinville, WA