Re: Owner of RI

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Owner of RI
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:45:18 -0500
Sorry, Dick. I needed a chuckle. We've got so much snow in our yard, the
wife wants to sell lift tickets to skiers! That's what we get for living in
Maine, but it's no better in Boston, only an hour south of us. I'll be happy
to see lawn again but it may not be 'til May at the rate we're going. Oh,
speaking of Rhode Island, it would surprise me if someone from Cape Cod DID
own Rhode Island!!

Dave
CF25194UO
Frame Rebuilt, new brake lines run, SS brake hoses in, new fore and aft
brakes complete; new Prothanes front and rear, rallye grade springs
installed (rear); fore and aft sway bars going in this week, along with fore
and aft Konis. New rear valances (inner/outer) tack welded, awaiting side
rocker welding, left and right; Interior gutted awaiting new dash from
Prestige in San Jose and interior carpeting from Prestige in the UK. Next
month: SS headers from Rimmer's. Whew!