Re: Front Ride height

To: "vze2846b" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Front Ride height
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@ematic.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:42:38 -0500
Peter,

    I guess the trick is to bring the low wheel half the way up, thus
bringing the opposite corner down slightly, and then matching both rear
wheels, leveling everything in increasingly smaller steps.  I don't know if
this proves that somthing is worn or bent, although I like your logic.  It
probably proves that I should measure to somthing more sturdy than the
bodywork

How is that conundrum, you can never get somewhere without going halfway
first, so no matter how close you get; to get all the way there, you must go
half of the remaining distance first, thus it is not possible to ever
actualy get anywhere at all?

Thanks,
Joseph Garruba