Cubby box 6 - me 0

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cubby box 6 - me 0
From: "Charlie and Linda Duckworth" <cnlduckwor@ninenet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:46:17 -0600
Beautiful weather in St. Louis yesterday - almost in the 60's.  Went over to
fellow TR6 owner and co-worker and finished putting a new lower crash pad
back on, replaced all the light bulbs in the instruments and put the wood
dash back on (after refinishing).  Am now trying to get the cubby box door
adjusted so it pops open when you depress the release button but all it's
doing is remaining closed.  I had this problem about four years ago when I
bought the car and merely put a piece of rubber material on the small tab on
the left side and it was fixed.  Are there some other adjustments you
guys/gals recommend, I've adjusted the center locking tab but am still not
getting anywhere.  Anything I'm missing with these adjustments?  Thanks

Charlie