Re: Cubby box 6 - me 0

To: cnlduckwor@ninenet.com (Charlie and Linda Duckworth)
Subject: Re: Cubby box 6 - me 0
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 12:23:10 -0800 (PST)
Charlie---This is a common nuisance for owners of the six.  It is a
sensitive adjustment in positioning the door lock/  latch, but it's also
necessary for the plunger that operates the box light to help push the
door open, as you let go of the door button. You should feel the tension
of this plunger as you near closing the door. At least you get to sit
down when going thru the possibilities here!

Dick T.
'73