A good read, and a funny movie

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: A good read, and a funny movie
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 13:33:36 EST
Just finished reading Peter Egan's latest paean to his past in the latest
(Apr 01) Road & Track. Fun read....TR3 aficionados will enjoy it the most. I
think the long winter must be getting to Mr. Egan.

Also...last night was the Lost Drive-In's (Speedvision) presentation of a
very funny Mickey Rooney early early film entitled 'Drive a Crooked Road' (I
think that was the title!). The best part of the movie was the Hillman
convertible, the MG TD (or was that a TF?), and the numerous early Jaguars in
the garage where "Eddie" worked as a mechanic. Also some priceless scenes of
early beach life in and around Malibu Beach. Great stuff.

Hey...I'm getting cabin fever also. 60 degrees Friday, snowing today.
Argggg...where is spring????
Larry m
TR250 in Changeable Colorado