Re: Cubby box 8 - me 1

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cubby box 8 - me 1
From: "Charlie and Linda Duckworth" <cnlduckwor@ninenet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 17:51:46 -0600
Well, After several more trys I came up with the following
- buffing-polishing/WD40 metal surfaces (latch) (as Valerie recommended)
- I then bent the top metal bracket back that apparently allowed the latch
to catch properly
- ensured the two long screws holding the wood dash weren't overly tight
and this all did the trick (at least for today).

Thanks for Valerie's and Dick's suggestions

Charlie