Mirror/Brake Servo

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mirror/Brake Servo
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:40:40 -0500
A long time ago, I think I remembered seeing someone's solution to the
passenger side mirror. I have the Bullet Style Mirrors and I could never see
properly out of the passenger side mirror. I purchased a convex stick on
mirror from Pep Boys for $1.99 and it works great. The size is 3 3/4" in
diameter. I have suffered too long and always had in mind to solve this
nuisance. Does any one have any other small problems they have solved that
might make this driving season more pleasurable.

My brake servo is making heavy breathing noises. Brakes are soft but that is
also due to the fact that the car has sat all winter. The fluids will be
replaced next weekend, but the servo concerns me. Any ideas.