Leaky Starter Box

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaky Starter Box
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:35:27 -0600
Dick

I've rebuilt a bunch of carbs but never had a leak here.  If the box was not
damaged while off, the gasket is suspect.  Wrong gasket or maybe mis-clocked
or upside down?  Might make sure the spring loaded portion is not binding up
prior to full flush with the carb body.  Let us know how this turns out.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655   89 XJS Convertible
 http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/