American Collectors Insurance

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: American Collectors Insurance
From: Btp44@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:13:02 EST
I have been with American Collectors Insurance for about 15 years and have
never had cause to file a claim.  Recently, I bagged a deer about a mile from
home, causing about $3000 damage to the front. I filed a claim and was
prepared for a struggle after recalling other listers horror stories. This
time I was pleasantly surprised, an independent adjuster examined the car
within 72 hrs, I was allowed to pick the shop that will do the work, a check
was received within a week, and the claim will remain open until the car is
repaired in case additional damage is found. Now, I am waiting for
backordered body parts from TRF. Berry