RE: fuel tank

To: "6pack@autox.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel tank
From: "Derek Graham" <Derek.Graham@ukgateway.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 07:00:41 -0000
HI there fellow six packers, I also used a sealer on my tank back in 1997
from a company in the UK called 'The Complete Automobilist'. The
instructions involved removing the tank from the car and getting as much of
the loose rust out of the tank as possible, removal of the sender unit, and
then putting the tank sealer into the tank and making sure that it coated
every surface inside before allowing it to cure for a couple of days.
Absolute success so far with no signs of any breakdown and no particles of
rust being drawn into the filter anymore which is a major problem for those
of us with injection cars.
Regards
Derek
CP54529-O