On the road again!

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: On the road again!
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:28:50 -0000
Listers:

With the help of this great support group I drove my '69 TR6 today for the
first time since Jan 1, when I began my carb rebuild project.  Of course the
project grew exponetially; rebuild carbs, bead blast manifolds, new cooling
and fuel hoses throughout (even those two little pretzel hoses under the
dash), hot tank and pressure test the radiator, blast and paint various
brackets, etc., etc.

The first very noticeable benefit is the absence of flooding after the
engine is thoroughly warmed up.  I believe this was caused by misadjusted
and sticking floats, and very worn float valves.  I'm tickled pink!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THIS SUCCESSFUL PROJECT.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689L
Woodinville, WA