Any ideas for NOS Parts

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Any ideas for NOS Parts
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:43:25 -0500
Okay... here a request that will make you laugh, but after being sniped on
eBay for the fourth time on this item (Item #570000388)... I need help from the
list members.

Are you sitting down... I'm looking for a Clear Hooter Wiper Washer switch
(or parts for one), and OEM 7lb Radiator Cap.

The switch in my 1971 TR6 flops up and down -- probably missing a spring.
I opened it up, but without a schematic or a switch for comparison, I'm
lost.

As for the Radiator Cap, the current one is this awful hex shape Motorad
brand (gag!) -- sticks out like yellow bow tie on a tuxedo

(Engine bay: http://members.tripod.com/coreysherman/0a440f00.jpg)
Corey Sherman
corey.sherman@rcn.com