Gas tank liner

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas tank liner
From: triumph72@juno.com
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:28:59 -0600
For all:
I picked up a TR250 a number of years back...smelled lots of gas while
driving and/or sitting...DPO repaired leaking fuel tank with Fiberglas
resin..!!!
I took fuel tank to local radiator shop, boiled it out, took it home to
air dry...repaired holes in tank w/2 part liquid steel epoxy... in the
meantime, I had ordered fuel tank etcher and tank sealant from Hirsch,
Inc, NJ someplace...followed directions...piece of cake and no leaks or
odors in over five years of gas in the tank...
Eastland does have similar product...but I know Hirsch worked...my two
cents...
Yours in Triumphs,
Steve Wilson