Re: Supercharged TR6

To: "David Friedlander" <forzion@maine.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supercharged TR6
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:14:56 -0500
> And, as I recall Kai, your website mentions something like: "take a good
look
> at this guys, 'cause there ain't no more where this came from!" Is that
still
> true? Does Peter Boutcher still feel it's too much hassle to produce?
>
> Dave Friedlander
> '74 TR6
> CF25194UO

I don't believe it was a hassle, Peter is a very enthusiastic person.  It
was a question of money.  He has a BIG investment already into the project,
and not enough people were buying the kits to make it worthwhile to him.
But yes, I don't think we'll see it available again (at least from Peter).

Peter sold his beautiful supercharged TVR to help make up some of the
loss...

Kai