Coker Tires, or is it Tyres

To: "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Coker Tires, or is it Tyres
From: "John Phillips" <TR6@vigoris.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:09:29 -0600
Dave and others

I have the red lines on my tires added to the tires after mounting and did
not take them off the car.  This is my second set.  I love them.  The tires
by the way are Michelin X1 and none of the factory writing was disturbed by
the newly added red line.  My car is parked in Mike Brinker's car show so if
you want to see what they look like, go there.

Make you a deal.  I'll get the guy to come to this year's Trials and add red
lines to all your cars for about $50 each.  That is assuming he does not
have another engagement.  He is a nice guy that does great work.  Now all
you have to do is enjoy the drive to get here.  Hey, we aim to please.

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655   89 XJS Convertible
 http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com/