Re: Coker Tires, or is it Tyres

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coker Tires, or is it Tyres
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:36:46 -0000
Hello Listers:

I received the 4th Coker tire today.  FYI the redline is raised and not
recessed as it is on the Michelin tire.  After I have the tires mounted I'd
be happy to post a digital pic of the Coker and Michelin tires mounted on
their respective wheels.  A side-by-side comparison.  Due to scheduling I
won't be able to achieve this until the week after next.

If anyone is interested in seeing the pictures just let me know and I'll
respond when completed.  Or perhaps I could send them to the 6Pack site.
I'll check into that.  I don't have a website to post them to,
unfortunately.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, CC30689l