I want a supercharger kit!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: I want a supercharger kit!
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:32:11 -0600 (CST)
Absolutely! I`ll make a firm commitment to buying one kit for ~ $800,
and would probably buy 2 if it will help get the order total up to where
Peter would produce a new batch. As I understand it, relatively few mods
(and easy ones at that) have to be done for the installation. If I`m not
mistaken, the supercharger that it uses is a fairly common Eaton, that
we might find pretty easily used (eBay?) The carbs may be  a little
scarce, but I bet we could come up with those, too. - As I`m composing
this, Dan Masters posting just came in. To each his own, but I `ve never
liked heavy American V8s in LBCs. Too much weight, too far forward. And
even though most of us would be capable of the swap, a lot of us would
rather stick with the Triumph engine and a little more weight, an easier
install, and manageable horsepower increases. - Let`s "see" some more
hands from those of us who want supercharger kits!

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS