Supercharger ordering

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Supercharger ordering
From: "Shane Ingate" <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:06:47 -0500
        > So who is keeping track, how many do we have so far?
        > I would also consider buying two if needed.

I think if you are serious about ordering 20 (remember, deposits
will probably count, not promises), you will probably need to
cross-post to the other TR6 list, as well as run ads in 6-Pack and
VTR.

For me, I'll stick with triple Webers: with all the headaches of
installing a V8, with a hp gain simlar to that of the supercharger, at
a cost of considerably more than the V8 (after factoring in the engine
rebuild required to get the most out of the Webers).  Ahhh, diversity
is the stuff of life!

Shane Ingate