Re: TR3A commission number

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR3A commission number
From: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:15:22 +0100
>It surely was a pre-60 000 model car as the post-60 000 cars are not easily
>reversible.

I seem to remember him saying it was a 1960 car, but I could be wrong...

>  I often muse about converting
>it over to RHD jsut for the novelty of it.  After all, a car with a push
>button starter (and a hand crank, too), side curtains, cutdown doors that
>allow one to pick up the paper without opening the door is a welcome
>respite from modern transportation and putting the steering wheel on the
>other side  only enhances the experience,

It will also enhance the experience of your passenger, with them
getting waves of thanks/shouts of abuse depending on your style of
driving.....(unfortunately overtaking on winding roads is not
enhanced, being accompanied by passenger commentaries like:
OK,OK,OK,....Oh no I meant after that car...).

Regards,
--
William Davies
1975 TR6 PI