redlines are here/jackstand placement?

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: redlines are here/jackstand placement?
From: "2000 man" <2000man@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:16:36 -0800
Hey folks,

Well my Coker tires arrived albeit one 2 days late and the other 5 days late.
The tread pattern looks almost identical to the Michelin X's. I was under the
impression that it was an updated pattern, but I guess maybe it's just the
compound that's different. The redline is bright red and raised compared to the
Mich's. I am going to put the car up on jack stands and replace the front
tires. I'm going to have the tires unmounted and then I'm going to clean up and
paint the wheels before I have them remounted (I think I'm going to see how it
looks w/o the trim rings for a while).

One question - can I put the jack stands under the frame, or is there somewhere
else I should
put 'em? The car will probably be on them for about 5 days.

Cheers

Ryan
6/71 Sapphire
---