Re: Car Show May 5th

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Show May 5th
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 15:56:27 EDT
Chad

I have no infromation on the Car Show on May 5th, but PLENTY of information
on the Richmond Triumph Register's 9th Annual British Classic Car Meet on May
6th at the Boulders in Richmond, VA. We expect beautiful weather, and about
200 classic British cars polished and looking their best. Also great food,
lots of entertainment, vendors, and much more. See our website for more
information and directions - www.richmondtriumphregister.com

See you Sunday!
Ken Nachman
RIchmond Triumph Register