2001 TRials- Route 66?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 2001 TRials- Route 66?
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:11:51 -0400
Yes, it's early in the year, but I have to schedule pretty far in
advance.  I'm going to the TRials for the first time this year.  I bought
my TR6 in Tulsa, OK, ten years almost to the day of the Trials, so I have
to go..my car said so.  I'm planning on heading out of Cleveland on Sept 12
over to Chicago and driving down Route 66 (arriving Friday).  I was
planning on doing this myself, but the few other people I've mentioned it
to are interested in going....so I wanted to throw it out on the list as a
possible caravan.  I've always wanted to drive Route 66 in a classic car,
and I'll be able to knock off about 1/3 of it this way...I've even bought
the special Route 66 sightseeing books.

If anyone is interested, contact me off list and I'll keep you
informed.  No need to fully commit now, as I'm going anyway.  People can
pick us up or drop out in route too.

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6
91 CRX Si