Dim Ignition Light

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Dim Ignition Light
From: AlDKing@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 22:45:42 EDT
List,
      I have my baby all set to go, but I am getting a dim ignition warning
light (battery is not charging).  I have replaced the alternator to no avail,
I am still getting the dim light with no charge to the battery.  I'm stumped,
leave it to Lucas?  How do I go about fault finding, any thoughts would be
appreciated.  Over the winter I built a new dash, I labeled everything,
everything works so I assume that I got it back correctly.  Other than that
from an electronic standpoint put in a new battery but that's it.
TIA
Al