Re: Fwd: Toyota Throwout Bearing

To: StuBeatty@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Toyota Throwout Bearing
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 12:59:49 -0500
I haven't done this on my car yet (waiting for the next time I have to take
the transmission out before I get the parts, probably later this
summer).  A quick web search shows there is a RCT52S listed for the Land
Cruiser but no listings for the RCT25S.
Sorry about that!

http://customer.manufacture.com.tw/~hye/clutchprodlist.htm

Rob